What is iFollow Imps?
iFollow Imps is the new name for Imps Player, the subscription service the Club has run for a number of years providing live match commentaries and exclusive videos.
The new name follows a summer relaunch which sees the introduction of the following categories:
- A free pass
- A UK and Ireland season pass (£45)
- An overseas season pass (£110 equivalent)
- An overseas match pass (£5 equivalent).
Subscribers who are based outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will be able to watch matches live while all paid subscribers can watch full-length match videos back.
You can use the service via a web browser or the Lincoln City Official App which is available for free from the App Store and Google Play Store. Fans must download the official app in order to live stream any match via iFollow when using an iOS or Android device.
To watch any video or listen to commentary via a web browser you need to sign in via the top menu bar on the website. Once logged in, the iFollow tab on the menu bar will take you to latest videos while there is also an option to access the archive of videos.
Live match coverage is available through the match centre, which will be on the main page of the website from three hours before kick-off and on the fixtures page permanently. Live text updates on First Team matches are available to all fans, with links to the audio or visual coverage available from the match centre.
Want to sign up?
Our iFollow Imps subscription page displays the sign-up options available to you based on your location. Simply hit the red button under the option you wish to use fill in the short form which follows and make sure you tick the box saying you agree to the terms and conditions. If you are signing up for a subscription service this will include payment options. Once the form has been submitted you should be able to login using your email address and password. You will also receive email confirmation.
Got a problem?
iFollow Imps is managed by the EFL’s partners Realise and Neulion, who provide the following support services.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (manned 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week)
• By the live chat tool available on EFL Digital websites (manned 8am - 10pm Mon-Fri and match/event days running 3 hours before the match through to 3 hours after)
• By phone on 0207 826 4577 (manned 8am - 10pm UK hours Mon-Fri and match/event days, running 3 hours before the match through to 3 hours after). Note this number is for billing/subscription queries only
Please feel free to copy email@example.com in to any emails and our media team will chase on your behalf if necessary. We also welcome feedback on content.