To mark the occasion the Academy is launching the latest initiative in its Future Imps Fund campaign. It is hoped that the 100 Club Monthly Donation Scheme can take the Fund close to or even past its target of £50,000.
For a monthly subscription of just £25 members of the 100 Club will receive:
- 4 match tickets for each of 2 Lincoln City home games
- a photograph of the First Team or Youth Team squad
- acknowledgement on the Club's website and the soon-to-be-launched Future Imps Fund website.
All members of the 100 Club will also be entered into:
- a monthly draw for 4 match tickets in the Starglaze VIP Lounge, and
- a bi-monthly draw to win a VIP Boardroom Matchday Experience for 2 people to include a pre-match meal with home and visiting directors and seats in the directors box for the game
The first draw will take place on 1st November so to be eligible members need to sign up before that date. Applications forms can be downloaded HERE
or by email at email@example.com
In addition, the Youth Academy will shortly be announcing an online competition for supporters to choose its nominated charity for the season. 5% of all subscriptions to the 100 Club will be donated to the nominated charity.
Speaking about the 100 Club, Youth Director Roger Bates said: "Our Regular Payment Scheme has been a real success and we have recently announced the RPS prize winners following our grand draw.
"However, a number of people suggested a scheme with a lower contribution rate would also be attractive so we decided to mark the Youth Academy-themed Hyde match by launching our 100 Club.
"I hope the thought of helping to sustain our Academy and also the prizes on offer will mean we get a good response."
The Hyde game will feature a number of further announcements from the Youth Academy and also two matchday competitions with great prizes. More news of these will be released later this week.