Your chance to become a part of our team...
Sincil Bank Stadium generated one of the best atmospheres in the Vanarama National League last year and you too could experience this as a member of our Events Safety team on our return to the English Football League
We are looking for Event Safety Stewards to work on matchdays at the home of Lincoln City as the Imps return and begin a new challenge in the EFL.
The nature of the work means that you will be required to predominantly work at weekends and in the evenings, but the role offers good rates of pay.
APPLY NOW for a chance to become a part of our team.
Event Safety Steward
A steward plays a crucial role in helping to ensure that the event experience is a memorable one for all visitors to the Stadium.
Safety and security are of paramount importance in dealing with the public, but so too is providing a high level of customer service.
As an essential part of any event safety management team, you will be acting as the eyes and ears for those running the occasion.
At all times, a steward should be aware of and ensure the care, comfort and well-being of all categories of spectators.
The hours of work available is usually 1pm to 5pm on a Saturday and 6pm to 10pm for an evening fixture. Please note these times can change depending on fixtures.
Those successful candidates who join our Events Safety team will be given all the appropriate training to fulfil their duties to a high standard.
With the Football Club's commitment to training and personal development, this could indeed be the first step on a career path in the industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide a high standard of customer care
• To be familiar with the layout of the site/venue and the available facilities including first aid, toilet, water, in order to assist the public with relevant information
• To attend pre-event briefings, ensuring familiar with arrangements for evacuating the audience, including coded messages
• Carry out pre-event checks
• To ensure an even flow of people entering the venue/event
• To monitor crowds for signs of overcrowding
• Investigating any disturbances or incidents
• To respond to emergencies - by raising the alarm and providing necessary and appropriate immediate help and assisting the emergency services as required
If you are interested in becoming an Event Safety Steward with Lincoln City, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold any Qualifications in Spectator Safety, Traffic Management or hold a current SIA license we would interested in hearing from you.
Due to the nature of the work our casual workforce undertake and the times and working hours, we are unable to consider any applicants under the age of 18 years.