As fans are all aware, Lincoln City have a new online ticketing system which we are currently developing and expanding the capabilities of daily. We appreciate that all season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders are keen to know the procedures involved for purchasing away tickets, particularly given demand is expected to be very high.
The club intend to sell away tickets via our ticketing partner Eventbrite.
- 80% of the total allocations will be made available to season ticket holders only for an exclusive 3-day period.
- During the initial 3-day period, Season Ticket holders are entitled to 1 ticket per Season Ticket holder on a first come, first served basis.
- On the 4th day any remaining tickets, plus the remaining 20% of allocation which had been held, will be released and made available for general sale.
- There is a £2 postage charge per transaction if you want your tickets posted. Please note: if purchasing multiple tickets, you only need to provide your home address for the first ticket when checking out. Postage is first class, signed for on delivery.
For each away fixture, the Club will clearly publish in advance the date and time that tickets will go on sale to both season ticket holders and then on general sale.
The Club will be applying this structure for all away games until Forest Green Rovers on the Tuesday 12th September and throughout this initial period the club will work with all supporters and supporter’s groups to find improvements to both the sales structure and the systems in search of the most fair and transparent process.
Lincoln City will clearly communicate with fans ahead of any changes to our away sales policy.
Season Ticket Holders - If you have not provided the Club with your email address please see this article (https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2017/july/170720-season-ticket-information/). This is critical to ensure you are able to access exclusive Season Ticket sales periods.
Tickets for the Wycombe fixture will be going on sale at 6pm on Wednesday 26th July to Season Ticket Holders only via Eventbrite. Further tickets will then be available for general sale from 9am on Sunday 30th July.
Please see Wycombe Wanderers away ticket policy below.
- As this is an All Ticket game no tickets will be available for away fans on the day, which means all tickets must be purchased in advance.
- As we have sent all the tickets to you the only away supporters that can call us are wheelchair patrons no other tickets will be offered through the WWFC Ticket Office Hotline.
- As part of our ground regulations any away fan caught in the home ends will be ejected immediately and with police present on the day action may be taken against them.
- WWFC will do regular checks on fans who purchase through us and if they are found to be Away supporters then there tickets will be cancelled.
- Once you have sold out please tell your supporters not to travel unless they have a ticket as again we will be doing checks on the day.