Ollie Palmer has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors League Two Player of the Month for March by football fans across the country.
The Imps' striker won with 32% of the vote for March, with Crawley Town’s Karlan Ahearne-Grant in second place with 18% with Crewe Alexandra's Jordan Bowery also collecting 18% of the total votes cast.
Palmer’s incredible goal return of three goals in just 108 minutes of football throughout March resonated with fans across the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Ollie Palmer (Lincoln City) - 32%
- Karlan Ahearne-Grant (Crawley Town) - 18%
- Jordan Bowery (Crewe) - 18%
- Marc McNulty (Coventry City) - 13%
- Sam Lavelle (Morecambe) - 11%
- Mohamed Eisa (Cheltenham) – 9%