Three years ago the Club launched it’s first ‘Bond’ which has since raised £284,000 for the Club to date. This is a significant amount of money and has been pivotal in building a solid financial base upon which the recent success of the Club has been built.
After another historic season, the Club is building for the future. As you will be aware the Elite Performance Centre project is ongoing and our management team, Danny & Nicky Cowley have gone on public record in stating how important this is for the development of our players and the future success. They have a very strong belief that this is absolutely critical if the Club is going to continue to progress and build on the success achieved so far.
The target is to have a functional performance centre by the start of pre-season training for the 2018/19 season. We are confident that this can be achieved. The budgeted cost for the new training ground including all ground works, new pitches, building works, and access to the site, is in excess of £1 million. This is a substantial amount of money but is an investment that the Club needs to make if we are going to fulfil our ambitions.
The Board has approved the launch of the ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ to assist in raising capital towards the cost of providing the training facility. The provision of the centre is not dependent on the success of the ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’, the project is going ahead irrespective, but any funds raised by this initiative means that we will be able to invest our existing cash in other areas of the Club.
The Board has put together what we feel is a package for supporters that want to become part of this adventure and assist financially in the development of the new centre. This is the most significant development that the Club has undertaken in at least the last 20 years. It is absolutely critical to our future success and to the success that our management team can bring to this Club and is the next step of this exciting journey that we are all enjoying so much.
Investment in a ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ starts from as little as £1,000 and you can invest up to £20,000 if you wish.
ELITE PERFORMANCE CENTRE BOND OFFER & MAIN TERMS
Full terms & conditions relating to the issue of the ‘Training Ground Bond’ are available on request. This offer is limited to a maximum aggregate issue of £500,000.
- The term of the ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ is fixed at FIVE years;
- The minimum investment is £1,000 and the maximum investment is £20,000;
- Interest is calculated on a cumulative basis and is added to the ‘Bond’ annually at the following rates
- Year 1 2.50%
- Year 2 2.75%
- Year 3 3.00%
- Year 4 3.25%
- Year 5 3.50%
- Every ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ holder will receive a discount off their 2018/19 season ticket at the rate of £10 for every £1,000 invested;
- Every ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ holder will be invited to a special pre-opening of the new training ground in advance of the official opening;
- Every ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ holder will be invited to attend a training session during the 2018/19 season at the new training ground with the management team and members of the board in attendance;
- Every ‘Elite Performance Centre Bond’ holder will be invited to lunch during the 2018/19 season, with the management team & players;
If you wish to become part of the next stage of development of the Club and be part of the development of the new Elite Performance Centre then please complete the application form which is available HERE and then send to the Club along with your cheque for the correct amount, or bring your completed form into the ticket office at Sincil Bank.