Season Tickets 2017/18
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM
Season Tickets can be renewed over the telephone - please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will call you back at the earliest opportunity, although please allow time as priority is given to those purchasing season tickets in person. Supporters wishing to purchase a new season ticket are advised to do so in person rather than over the telephone due to the logistics involved.
Season Tickets are the most cost effective way of supporting the Imps at Sincil Bank Stadium and went on sale on Monday 8 May 2017.
As a thank you to 2016/17 Season Ticket holders and Final StrEight holders, a lower renewal rate will once again be in operation offering a significant reduction in the cost of their 2017/18 Season Ticket. This lower renewal rate period will run until Saturday 10 June 2017, the same date that 2016/17 Season Ticket seats will be saved for renewal.
We will once again be running a Family Season Ticket, making it affordable for families to attend EFL fixtures at Sincil Bank with an adult and junior able to attend games for as little as £15 and a concession and junior for less than £11.
Students, regardless of age and in full-time education, will once again be able to take advantage of a special reduced rate which equates to less than £6 per fixture whilst a Season Ticket for supporters under the age of 18 is still superb value for money with up to a 60% saving on match day prices on offer.
One of the other benefits of being a current Season Ticket holder is the ability to obtain a discount on your renewal price for the 2017/18 season. The discount option is once again available to those who have any unused 2016/17 Season Ticket vouchers in their book - adults are able to claim a discount of £5 per voucher; disabled, age concessions can claim £3 per voucher, students £2 per voucher and juniors £1 per voucher. To claim your discount, simply bring your 2016/17 Season Ticket book with you when renewing your Season Ticket.
Further savings can be made by introducing a new Season Ticket holder - as soon as you have renewed your Season Ticket you can introduce an unlimited number of new Season Ticket holders to qualify for your cash back (£20 adults/age concessions, £10 juniors).
2017/18 SEASON TICKET PRICES
Co-op Stand / Software Europe Stand
|Renewals (by 10.06.17)||£299||£199||£125||£65|
|New Purchase (by 08.07.17)||£329||£229||£135||£75|
|Full Price (from 10.07.17)||£365||£250||£145||£80|
Bridge McFarland Stand
|Renewals (by 10.06.17)||£265||£170||£125||£65|
|New Purchase (by 08.07.17)||£295||£200||£135||£75|
|Full Price (from 10.07.17)||£320||£215||£145||£80|
Family Season Tickets
(Co-op Stand / Software Europe Stand)
|Renewals (by 10.06.17) #||£345||£245|
|New Purchase (by 08.07.17)||£375||£275|
|Full Price (from 10.07/17)||£410||£295|
Family Season Tickets
(Bridge McFarland Stand)
|Renewals (by 10.06.17) #||£311||£216|
|New Purchase (by 08.07.17)||£341||£246|
|Full Price (from 10.07/17)||£366||£261|
# On renewal of adult or concession season ticket
You can download a detailed pdf of the pricing structure, together with terms & conditions, HERE
You can also reduce the cost of your Season Ticket further by introducing a new Season Ticket holder - for every new adult or age concession Season Ticket holder introduced by a 2017/18 Season Ticket holder, the Club will pay £20 cash back to the introducer and for every new junior Season Ticket holder introduced by a 2017/18 Season Ticket holder, the Club will pay £10 cash back to the introducer. There is no limit to the number of new season ticket holders a 2017/18 Season Ticket holder can introduce, so you could earn enough cash back to pay for your own season ticket!!
2017/18 SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
• Guarantee your seat at Sincil Bank Stadium for every 2017/18 EFL League 2 game and save money (the correctly numbered 2017/18 voucher must be presented at each home game, so please bring your Season Ticket Book with you to gain entry).
• Preferential treatment for tickets at high profile games, other cup fixtures, and non-football events at Sincil Bank Stadium.
• FREE travel on Stagecoach buses within Lincoln on match days/evenings.
• 10% discount on match day bar drinks in the Travis Perkins Suite.
• £1 OFF Official Red Imps Travel coach tickets to all away games (subject to availability)
• Negotiable discounted rates when booking a function room to celebrate your special occasions (visit www.sincilbank.com or call 01522 880011 for function room options)
• Invitations to exclusive social functions in the Travis Perkins Suite.
• Invitations to VIP discount events in the Club Shop.
• Each unused 2017/18 Season Ticket Voucher may be submitted to claim an additional discount off your own Season Ticket Renewal for 2018/19 (Adults £5 per voucher/Disabled & Age Concessions £3 per voucher/Students £2 per voucher/Juniors £1 per voucher).
• Pay for your season ticket using our 10-monthly instalment plan with Zebra Finance.
Refunds on Season Tickets may only be granted at the discretion of the Club in extenuating circumstances. Customers requesting such a refund must apply in writing to the Club, stating the reason for the request, and enclosing any supporting documentation.