Tickets, costing only £1, will be on sale around the stadium before Saturday's final game of the season against Barnet and during the first half there will be a draw when three tickets will be pulled out.
The winning numbers will be displayed on the Stacey West scoreboard during the first half and the the holders of the winning tickets will be invited onto the hallowed turf during the half-time interval to have a go at hitting the crossbar with one kick of a football from within the centre circle.
The prize, should one of the lucky winners hit the crossbar, is a £2,200 voucher for James Usher & Son Jewellers.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants need to be over 18 years of age (to allow for fair competition)
2. Entrants need to be a ticket holder from ticket stock sold on the day of the competition
3. Kicks will be taken from within the centre circle of the pitch
4. To win, the crossbar must be struck with a football kicked from on the turf within the centre circle
5. Three tickets will be drawn prior to the competition, they will go in order of how the tickets are drawn.
6. There is one overall prize starting at £700 increasing by £100 each Saturday fixture during the league season until the crossbar is struck by a ticket holder kicking a football onto it
7. If one of the participants successfully strikes crossbar with a valid kick the competition ends
8. There will be one kick per person
9. Participants with medical issues or injuries of any kind may not take part and must disclose any such ailments in advance
10. James Usher and LCFC are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur during participation in this competition
11. An independent judge (positioned under the crossbar) will indicate the result of the kick
12. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter
13. This competition is not open to James Usher and LCFC employees, or their families
14. By accepting the prize, the winner grants James Usher and LCFC the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as they may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration
15. People entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions